With a fleet of combination vacuum and flush trucks, McRae’s Environmental Services, Ltd. offers the largest and most modern equipment available for main line pipe cleaning services.
Our service trucks and personnel are equipped to handle large volumes of debris and water in the most efficient manner possible. By handling bigger volumes in debris and water capacities, we can complete line-flushing jobs faster than our competitors to save you time and money.
Multiple attachments fitted to our service trucks enable us to clean pipe sizes ranging from 2" to 8' in diameter. We can also cut through debris, roots and even calcified material. Many of our units can also pump off liquids while vacuuming, which allows us to maximize the amount of debris we can load onto the unit.
Our main line cleaner Canada services are ready and available to assist you, and we offer a competitive main line cleaning cost that is hard to beat. Give us a call today for more information.
- 2" to 8' pipe diameter cleaning
- Culverts, catch basins, sumps, manholes, lift stations, ponds
- Root, grease & calcified materials cutting
- Flow control for pipe repair, tie-in & construction
- Video inspection of underground pipes
- Video camera inspection
- Exterior drains & root cutting
- High velocity water jetting
- Basement/crawlspace flooding – sump pumps
- Broken lines located