McRae’s Environmental Services offers vacuum truck services that are equipped with the right equipment—and the right people—to handle any vacuum truck application you may need. Our service team members have professional training to cover all situations they may encounter, and can get your company back to work quickly thanks to our top of the line equipment and service offerings.
Our vacuum truck services in Vancouver, and our BC vacuum truck services of Canada are ready and available to assist at your project sites.
McRae’s Environmental Services vacuum truck applications easily handle the removal of solid, liquid or dry material. From mainline pipe cleaning to positive displacement methods, we can provide a wide range of services to handle special and hazardous waste. Our positive displacement pumps actually increase vacuum underload, allowing us to load material at distances of over 1,000 feet. The capacities of our dump truck-sized debris bodies also work to substantially speed up the loading and unloading processes.
Do you need to check the integrity of your pipeline? Our remote-controlled video camera units will give you a look from the inside.
- Licensed to haul contaminated soil, corrosive waste, inorganic waste, paint, petroleum products, solvents and poisons
- Emergency spill response
- D.O.T. certified equipment
- Government-approved disposal sites
Special and Hazardous Waste Handling
- Parkades, parking lots, roadways, apartment buildings
- Equipped to access underground parkade areas
- Culvert cleaning
- Storm & sanitary pump station cleaning
- Carwash sumps & separators
- Drill mud hauling & disposal