Book a Truck
Quick response throughout
Ensure Integrity with Pipeline Video Inspections
Ensure the integrity of your pipelines with a detailed video inspection from McRae’s Environmental Services Ltd. Featuring state-of-the-art, explosion-proof Pearpoint equipment with 360-degree pan-and-tilt cameras, our video inspection services ensure that no matter the environment, the job will get done.
McRae’s can enhance your safety by making sure your pipes are in sound condition. These services also help reduce any property damages by locating and reporting any types of flow restriction problems, such as grease and roots.
Explosion-Proof Pipeline Video Inspections
- Any diameter from 2” to 10’ (not limited to 10’)
- Pipeline evaluation using PIPELOGIX® software
- Coding of the main lines using PACP (Pipeline Assessment & Certification Program) & WRC (Water Research Centre) codes
- Large tractors can handle any pipes over 24” (flow dependent); with the addition of the elevator, the large tractor can travers up to 23” of flow
- Small tractors can video any pipe from 6” to 24”
- For large-diameter pipes with more than 23” of flow, the pontoon system is an ideal application utilizing the 360-degree pan-and-tilt cameras; the pontoon will float on the flow & be pulled through the main by a winch
- Manhole inspections to visually inspect the manholes & record all data related to the manholes
- Optimize root & grease removal by having a camera watch the progress of the cutting tools to ensure maximum removal of unwanted grease & roots
- We are able to locate our cameras up to 15’ deep to pinpoint any defects or locations you require marked out (not able to locate in metal pipes)
- All videos can be done in MPEG-2 (Moving Pictures Expert Group) & WMF (Windows Media Format)